Regarding the use of the shopping site "Space Age DESIGN SHOP" (hereinafter referred to as "this site") operated by Space Age Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "our company"), the following terms and conditions are set forth.
Article 1 Scope of this agreement
This agreement defines the services provided by this site.
Article 2 Members
1. After approving this agreement and completing the prescribed enrollment procedure, the person who has been approved by our company will be the "member".
2. If we determine that it is inappropriate to approve as a member, we may not approve the membership.
3. Only one member can be registered for "1 member".
Article 3 Password management
1. Members are solely responsible for the management of passwords registered on this site and their use.
2. Password transfers, sales, lending, etc. are prohibited.
3. We shall not be liable for any negligence in the use of the password by the member or any damage caused by the use of a third party. The manifestation made to the company using the password is regarded as the manifestation of a valid member corresponding to this password.
Article 4 Member registration information
1. The member registration information shall be owned by our company, and for personally identifiable information (name, address, telephone number, e-mail address), in addition to depositing to a contractor within the range necessary for providing this service, the member As a general rule, we will not provide the information to outside parties unless the person has consented to the disclosure.
2. Notwithstanding the preceding paragraph, in the following cases, part of the member registration information (name and address) may be disclosed without the consent of the member.
(1) When it is judged that it will cause a disadvantage to our company, other members, or a third party, and when it is disclosed to the police or related organizations.
(2) When the police, court, public prosecutor's office, bar association, consumer center, or an organization with the authority equivalent thereto requests disclosure of registration information, and if we decide to comply with it
(3) When we judge that the disclosure is appropriate
3. We will not accept any false declaration regarding all items of registration information declared by the member upon joining.
4. If the registered information of the member is changed, the member shall promptly carry out the prescribed procedure.
Article 5 Prohibition of use outside the scope of private use
Members shall reproduce any information obtained through us, except when approved by us (including obtaining the consent of the third party through us if there is a third party who has the right to the information). , Sale, publication and other uses beyond the scope of private use.
Article 6 Prohibitions for members
1. Our company prohibits any of the following activities that the members may or may have.
(1) Acts that violate public order and morals
(2) Acts that lead to criminal acts
(3) Acts that violate laws and regulations
(4) Acts that infringe the copyrights and other intellectual property rights of our company and other members or third parties
(5) Acts that infringe the property, privacy, etc. of our company and other members or third parties
(6) Acts that give disadvantages to our company, other members, or third parties
(7) Acts that slander or slander our company or other members or third parties.
(8) Acts that interfere with the operation of our website or undermine our trust.
(9) All business activities that use the status of this member without the approval of our company
(10) Election campaign or an act similar to this, or an act that violates laws such as the Public Offices Election Act
(11) Acts of giving false answers to all questionnaires conducted by us, including the enrollment procedure
(12) Sending or writing harmful computer programs
(13) Illegal use of ID and password
(14) Other acts that the Company deems inappropriate as the act of the member.
Article 7 Deletion of membership
1. In the case of any of the following items, we can cancel membership without prior notice or consent to the member.
(1) In case of violating the prohibited items specified in Article 6 and other provisions of this agreement
(2) When the company's declaration information at the time of enrollment and after the questionnaire is found to be a false declaration intentionally by us.
(3) When the password is used or is used improperly
(4) When there is an unauthorized act that we do not recognize
(5) When there is any other act that we deem inappropriate.
2. If you revoke your qualifications, you shall revoke all rights that the Member has to us.
Article 8 Withdrawal
When a member withdraws from us, we will notify you according to the prescribed procedure and will be withdrawn after the withdrawal procedure at our company is completed.
Article 9 Change of Terms
Our company may change this agreement at any time without prior notice and consent to the members. Regarding the content of the change, it is assumed that all members have approved it when it is displayed on this site for one month. However, if an unexpected situation is expected, such as when there is a risk of causing a disadvantage to a third party, it is assumed that the agreement was changed without waiting for the above period.
Article 10 Service interruption and suspension
1. In the following cases, we may suspend or suspend some or all of our service contents without prior notice and consent to members.
(1) In the event of regular maintenance, renewal or emergency of this site
(2) When it becomes difficult to continue operation of this site due to force majeure such as fire, power outage, natural disaster, or other unforeseen circumstances.
2. We will not be held responsible for any disadvantages or damages caused to you by the above circumstances.
Article 11 Change or cancellation of service contents
1. We may change or cancel the service contents of this site without prior notice or consent to the members.
2. Even if the service contents are changed or canceled based on the preceding paragraph, we will not be held responsible for any disadvantage or damage to the member.
Article 12 Service suspension
Our company may suspend the service of this site with a certain notice period.
Article 13 Handling of personal information
The personal information collected by our company is handled as follows. When you provide us with personal information, we ask that you agree with the following handling.
1. The purpose of use of this personal information is as follows.
(1) Member management
(2) Sales of goods and services
(3) Packing and shipping of products
(4) Warranty and after-sales service (including inquiries from customers)
(5) Information analysis (purchaser demographic analysis, etc.)
(6) Information on new products and services, and survey of customers
2. We do not disclose or leak the above personal information to a third party. However, please note that this is not the case in the following cases.
(1) When it is necessary for our company and the outsourcing company to fulfill the contractual obligations to the customer, such as disclosure of the customer's name and address to the delivery company and input of information such as the name on the original product.
(2) In the case where a court or other judicial or administrative body requests disclosure of information about customers based on laws and regulations.
(3) When it is necessary to protect the rights and property of our company, our affiliated companies, customers or third parties.
(4) To avoid inconvenience or damage to us or our affiliates due to dispute between you and other customers or third parties.
(5) Whether or not you provide us with information such as your name and address is at your discretion. However, please note that we cannot provide this service to you if you do not provide information such as your name and address.
(6) You can ask us to disclose your personal information such as your name, address, and telephone number after entering the personal information. In addition, if there is an error in the personal information as a result of disclosure, the customer can request us to correct or delete the personal information. If you request disclosure, correction or deletion, please contact the person in charge or the consultation desk regarding the customer's personal information in the next section.
(7) Manager of personal information provided and contact information
The information desk
Address: Hiroshima Prefecture Hiroshima City Minami-ku Danbara 2-5-1
Company Name: Space Age Co., Ltd.
Personal Information Counseling Service Toshiyuki Miyachi
Article 14 Disclaimer
1. We shall not be liable for any damage incurred by a member or a third party due to the delay or interruption of the service provision of this site for any reason.
2. We do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information obtained through the use of the services of this site and the suitability for a specific purpose.
3. We shall not be liable for any damages arising from the information obtained through the use of the services of this site.
4. In the event of a dispute between a member and other members or a third party regarding the information and services provided through this site, the member shall resolve it at their own expense and responsibility and will not damage us. I shall.
5. Our company shall not be liable for performance of debts related to transactions such as sales of goods between members and third parties conducted through this site, and for any dispute arising from other transactions.
6. Our company shall not be liable for any problems arising from the disclosure of member registration information based on Article 4, Paragraphs 2 and 3.
Article 15 About provision of this service
1. How to apply
We will apply for the use of this service from this site.
2. Application time
"We accept application for products 24 hours a day, but we may not be able to accept the application due to server maintenance etc. Even in this case, we do not take any responsibility.
3. List price
Price display includes tax.
4. Shipping and cash-on-delivery fees
Since the shipping fee varies depending on each product and the area to which it is sent, the member must check each product detail page. In addition, members who use this service will be charged a cash-on-delivery fee.
5. Payment method
The method of payment for the price generated by using this service shall be by cash on delivery settlement. Cash-on-delivery payment is a payment method in which payment is made in exchange for the delivery of the product when the product is delivered.
6. When the contract is concluded
When the "Order Confirmation Email" is sent from us to the customer, a sales contract will be concluded between the customer and us regarding the ordered product.
7. Purchase slip
We will replace the "purchase slip" with the "confirm order mail" sent from our company by e-mail to members, so please keep it in a safe place.
Delivery is limited to Japan.
9. Delivery date
The shipping date may differ depending on the product. Please check the shipping date on each product page.
Usually, it will be shipped within 3 business days after payment is confirmed. However, please note that it may be delayed due to inventory issues.
(1) You can cancel within 24 hours from the date and time of your order. If you wish to cancel the contract, please contact the contact point of this site.
(3) Cancellation after delivery, etc.We will accept only if the shipped product is defective or different from the ordered product. (Only if you contact us within 7 days from the arrival of the item.) We do not accept cancellations or returns due to customer circumstances, so please select carefully when ordering.
(3) Regardless of the preceding paragraph, the following products cannot be canceled, returned or exchanged.
・Items that have been opened and used
・Products that are more than 8 days old
・Products that are damaged or dirty by the customer
・Food and drink (including health foods), flowers and other natural products
・Products without packages (bags/cases)
・Customized products such as ordered products and products with names
・Other products that clearly state that they cannot be returned on the product introduction page (For details, please contact the inquiry window)
(4) If there is a clear defect in the product or if the product is different, we will bear the shipping cost for returning goods. In the case of returning or exchanging products due to customer's convenience, such as when you do not like the product, the shipping cost will be borne by the customer.
Except as mentioned in the preceding article, we do not guarantee the defects of the sold products.
12. Other notes
(1) Some products have a limited sales quantity and may not be delivered due to the sold-out items.
(2) Some of the delivered products may differ slightly from those offered on the website due to specifications changes by the manufacturer.
(3) The product photos posted on the website are of actual products, but when viewed through a monitor, the color tone may differ from that of the actual product.
(4) Please note that we cannot be held responsible for any problems that may occur due to non-arrival or garbled e-mails sent from us to you or e-mails sent from you to us.
(5) If you ordered multiple items and some of them are out of stock, at our discretion, all the ordered items may be delivered after they are ordered.
Article 16 Agreement Jurisdiction
If there is a need for litigation between us and the members regarding this site, the Tokyo District Court will be the exclusive agreement jurisdiction court.
Article 17 Governing Law
Japanese law shall apply to the establishment, effect, performance and interpretation of these Terms.